Our specialist teams at Medisquare Hospital work together to provide assessment, diagnosis and treatment for a wide range of bone and joint conditions. From knee arthroscopy to hip replacement surgery, our expert consultants can help to get you back on the move, quickly.
We have a range of diagnostic imaging available to ensure your orthopaedic consultant has all the information necessary to make a specific diagnosis and therefore tailor a treatment plan to you.
Our physiotherapy team can also help to treat problems without the need for surgery and to help with your rehabilitation if you do require surgery.
- Total Joint Replacement(Arthroplasty) of Hip,Knee and Shoulder
- Corrective Osteotomies for Deformity corrections
- Limb lengthening with external fixators
- Joint fusion surgeries
- Nerve decompression and repair
- Tendon transfers
- Congenital Deformity Corrections of Hand, Hip, Foot
- Interlock Nailing of long bones
- AO methods of Osteosynthesis of all Fractures
- Ostepynthesis of Pelvic and Acetabular Fractures
- Ilizarov fixation
SPORTS MEDICINE SURGERIES
- Arthroscopic ACL Reconstruction and Menisectomies
- Shoulder Reconstruction for Recurrent dislocation and Rotator Cuff Tears
- Laminectomy and discectomy
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Fixation
HAND & FOOT SURGERY
- Carpal tunnel Decompression
- Tarsal tunnel Decompression
- Hallux valgus Reconstruction